Denied Patanima's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

patanima

Donator
Steam Username
patanima (STEAM_0:1:101369160)

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
EDT/EST

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Weekdays - 6:00PM to 3:00AM
Weekends - 9:00AM to 3:00AM
Some Saturdays I may not be available till after 2:00PM.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes. I don't believe I will have any trouble maintaining quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Moderator and Superadmin/Senior Moderator for YukiTheater from September 11, 2015 to January 23, 2017
Dev-Mod for Kiniro Cinema in 2017

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I've been playing on YukiTheater since April 24th, 2015.
Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 7288:41:03

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Being a positive influence on players and helping our community with any problems that may arise. Even the littlest things. Handling and preventing rule breakers from ruining the enjoyment of other players in a timely and effective manner. Someone who is attentive and dedicated like I am to upholding order to the server would be excellent for this. I've demonstrated my ability in the past and can promise I will not disappoint.

Extra Information or Comments
I've come back from a hiatus recently and I'd understand if it may be too soon for me to get back into staff because of this. Though I do plan on sticking around for the long run now. I've found a renewed interest in Yuki's community and would be delighted to serve and protect it again.

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Concern over previous Lua-Execution Ban and Anti-AFKing.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back