Status
Not open for further replies.

pantera

Donator
Steam Username
pantera (STEAM_0:1:151808551)

Current Age
Twenty-two

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern standard time

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Recently, I’ve been showing up around 11pm - 4am sometimes till 6am, or longer if I’m feeling wild.
Weekdays I can be available during the day, weekends at night or early morning.
Time will vary as I am flexible, I will try to fit in when others cannot.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand, and will meet the forty hour quota/discord chat requirements.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)
Kiniro Cinema staff February, 17, 2017 - March 4, 2018
This was my first time moderating a Garry's Mod server. I taught myself how to use ulx/awarn, and was filled in on the things I didn’t understand at a later date. I ended up being the longest continuous serving admin for Kiniro.
I am familiar with moderating large amounts of people, and though I would not wish to do so alone, I am capable should the situation arise.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Around July 2016, 1075:14:55 Yukitheater

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I have been around for awhile, and witnessed a lot of cinema craziness. I know the basics of what to expect from people and to function as a team. A staff position has its responsibilities, there’s days where it’ll be stressful or I will be seen as a bad guy for enforcing the rules, regardless there’s expectations to uphold, and a community to represent. I believe myself to be unbiased and professional, especially when dealing with conflict. I tend to go out of my way, even now, to greet people and help them if they need it, I make sure everything is working as it should and go into detail for those requiring assistance. I don’t mind doing so, even if I’m in the middle of a conversation with a friend. I don’t like to see anyone left out, ignored, or at a loss of what to do so I try to help where I can. I’m willing to stream shows/anime occasionally, possibly make events in the future if that’s something people want.

Extra Information or Comments

Solstice is made up of an inspiring group of equally passionate people at it’s foundation, which is what has kept cinema alive for so many years. Through all the ups and downs, this community came out on top with even more projects planned for the future. I came back because I wanted to check on the progress of Yukitheater v2, and was not disappointed as the map itself was released a day or two after my hiatus from Gmod! The ambition, and loyalty of this community is something I doubt will ever fade away. In the past, I considered applying a few times, however the timing never seemed right. Now I am back from hiatus with my interest in the community still as strong as before. Since my return, I have sixty hours logged for the month already, to demonstrate that I’m still capable and prepared to give this community my time and energy, even though I might not have an enormous amount of free time like I once did. As there is now staff recruitment going on, I am willing to lend a hand, if you’d have me.

Thankyou for reading!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back