Not open for further replies.

PandaSage

Steam Username
Pandasage™

Current Age
Way over 15

Timezone
EST (same as server)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Depends. Between 9am-12pm

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Not much. Maybe 1000-2000 hours of moderating/Super Admining on Yukitheater, Admin of multiple Camfrog rooms both all ages and 18+ for multiple years. Camfrog is a video chat room program.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers
January 2015?
Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 3011:32:15
I would be on the top 10 board but Noire stole it. So I am number 11.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Same thing I always do. Be entertaining, watch the logs, help people with issues etc

Extra Information or Comments

I've been back on yuki for I think around a month now. People keep telling me to be a mod so I thought I'd throw in an app. For those who might not know me, I was a mod on your server for about a year. I ended up getting promoted to Super Admin, which is not a thing anymore. It was fun. Had good times. If I make it to mod, I'll probably try to get promoted to Senoir Mod so I can spawn stuff again. I used to do random events like soccer night and jump runs. I can stream once i upgrade my internet.

Fun things
========
Things I say:
Mmm™
Soon™
These are trademarked and you will be sued for using them

-I'm considering whether or not I'm gay. I blame Keru for the confusion.
-Salty and Pants need to work on their rocket aim lol
-Winter needs to make anime sites work properly again so I see nothing's changed there :D
-(Just playing Winter. I know how hard it is to keep that crap working)
-Sophie is best non-blue dev. I base this entirely on that one picture she chose for Exclusive Theater 2

If you're still on the fence, I can also sing really good

Thanks for your consideration and have a great day! ^_^

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Application unprofessional, Application doesn't include real age, lack of notice upon previously stepping down ("disappearing"), opinion that it's too soon since previously being mod, potential availability.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back