Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Man

Donator
Steam Username: Ocean Man

Current Age: 27

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know) CST

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time) 8PM - 12 AM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer) Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Moderator for Yukitheater
Moderator for Diamond Cinema

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Early Jan 2017 454 hours playtime

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would improve the community by making sure it stays clean and that toxic people are dealt with. I'd also like to bring back Anime Movie Nights as that was a good way to engage with the community and people who joined really loved it

Extra Information or Comments
I'm going to be honest and not sugar coat anything. I have been really depressed since last summer. I've been here and had to leave many times. Jordan mentioned that I was not ready to come back, and he was definitely right. I forced myself to come back because I missed you guys and missed the work that much. I had to leave for awhile due to my great grandmothers health and some other things. Unfortunately she passed away a 2 weeks ago and I had to handle some things with that. I just lost my passion. I've been on and off staff too frequently, and I'm aware that may seem untrustworthy. However, after taking a 3 1/2 month break, I want to mod again, and help keep the server clean. I have been getting on a lot since being back (primarily at night). I am finally back. Back to being the Ocean everyone remembered me as. Not a fake Ocean that hid his stress and worries. I love YukiTheater, and everyone in staff has helped me and impacted me in a positive way. Even if I do not get chosen, thanks for everything. Modding for you guys is my solace, because irl things weren't going so great. I enjoy my time with each and every one of you. I said I was resolved to never be mod again, but that wasn't really true. Quitting was one of the hardest things I had to do. I didn't want to leave the team, but I had to in order to take awhile off as was suggested to sort things out. Which is what I should have done previous times. Thanks again for reading my application and thanks for being one of the nicest group of people I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back