1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Ocean's Moderator App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ocean Man, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Steam Username: Ocean Man

Current Age: 27

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know) CST

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time) 8PM - 12 AM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer) Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
    I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
    Moderator for Yukitheater
    Moderator for Diamond Cinema

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
    Early Jan 2017 454 hours playtime

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
    I would improve the community by making sure it stays clean and that toxic people are dealt with. I'd also like to bring back Anime Movie Nights as that was a good way to engage with the community and people who joined really loved it

Extra Information or Comments
    I'm going to be honest and not sugar coat anything. I have been really depressed since last summer. I've been here and had to leave many times. Jordan mentioned that I was not ready to come back, and he was definitely right. I forced myself to come back because I missed you guys and missed the work that much. I had to leave for awhile due to my great grandmothers health and some other things. Unfortunately she passed away a 2 weeks ago and I had to handle some things with that. I just lost my passion. I've been on and off staff too frequently, and I'm aware that may seem untrustworthy. However, after taking a 3 1/2 month break, I want to mod again, and help keep the server clean. I have been getting on a lot since being back (primarily at night). I am finally back. Back to being the Ocean everyone remembered me as. Not a fake Ocean that hid his stress and worries. I love YukiTheater, and everyone in staff has helped me and impacted me in a positive way. Even if I do not get chosen, thanks for everything. Modding for you guys is my solace, because irl things weren't going so great. I enjoy my time with each and every one of you. I said I was resolved to never be mod again, but that wasn't really true. Quitting was one of the hardest things I had to do. I didn't want to leave the team, but I had to in order to take awhile off as was suggested to sort things out. Which is what I should have done previous times. Thanks again for reading my application and thanks for being one of the nicest group of people I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.