Accepted Ocean Man's Moderator Application (Ocean Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Man

Donator
Steam Username
Ocean Man

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
CST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I'd say late night. Like 11 am to 3 am however I am known to randomly pop on at like 4 pm or something lol

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer) Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Moderator for YukiTheater
Moderator for Diamond Cinema
Moderator for Olympus Theater

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Jan 2017 and 218 hours on the server

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Doing what I can to make Yuki clean and toxic free. Being available to answer questions and such.
I also plan on doing some fun things. I have some ideas, like having anime movie nights that don't get in the way of the weekly scheduled movie nights Winter hosts. Anything to engage with everyone on the server.

Extra Information or Comments
Well, here we go again lol. This is my 3rd time coming back. First I had pc issues, then I was dealing with irl stuff that got in the way and demotivated me to even hop on the server. So with that, by the time this app gets looked at it'll be November. I feel like I've been unreliable so far, but I wanna prove to you guys I can a reliable and trustworthy person. I just wanted you guys to know, everything is alright now. I have moved into a new house, a job has been acquired and im in a MUCH better spot emotionally to come back. I'll also be visiting my grandmother in December. Please know that I truly admire Yuki, After a month and a half hiatus basically, I feel like I am ready to come back. That's of course if you guys actually take me back. Thanks for everything up until now, and even if I don't get chosen, I appreciate the hard work from everyone on the staff. Thanks for taking the time to look at my application and thanks for being such awesome peeps.

Attachments

• Conan-conan-edogawa-23142711-279-356.jpg
    Conan-conan-edogawa-23142711-279-356.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back