Accepted Ocean Man's Moderator Application 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Man

Donator
Steam Username: Ocean Man

Current Age: 26

Timezone:CST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day: Anywhere between 9 PM thru 12 AM daily (bc of work) and I can be online whenever on my days off.

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Moderator for YukiTheater (May 2017- July 2017)
Moderator for Diamond Cinema
Moderator for Olympus Theater

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
I joined the community in Jan 2017 and my total server playtime is 181 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would improve the community by being available to help and answer questions as well as keeping the environment clean from toxic people.
I am also big on engaging with the community. I usually do credit raffles every now and then for fun and I also plan on doing game giveaways through humble bundle and such.
I feel doing this not only gets the community positive feedback, but it also lets me meet all kinds of people on the server and I love doing nice things. In short, I'm a people person lol.

Extra Information or Comments
As most of you know, I was previously a mod here but I stepped down out of respect for everyone. I had technical difficulties and I wasn't pulling my weight as I should have. I hadn't been very active on the server due to this. Now that I have my main PC back, I'd like to change that. I personally love this community and the people within it. Thanks for taking the time to read my application :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back