Let me just lay it on all of you straight up, a disco room would be sorta the best thing ever as maybe like a secret theater or something by the karaoke room, I mean we already have the 80's afros and everything and dancing, so its only natural to get our boogie on you know what Im saying.

We had an old idea for a nightclub kinda music theater where you can request music back when V1 was in the works, but nothing came of it. Right now, we are fully focused on Inspiration, but perhaps something like this can come in the future.

Adding a day/night cycle to the new map would be nice.
Day/Night Cycles are extremely difficult to pull off in the Source Engine when the map has anything other than natural lighting. And since YukiTheater is a movie theater, it's full of artificial lighting.

Day/Night Cycles are extremely difficult to pull off in the Source Engine when the map has anything other than natural lighting. And since YukiTheater is a movie theater, it's full of artificial lighting.
Thanks for replying WinterPhoenix! You're right what was I thinking that wouldn't work out in a source game. Okay here's another suggestion I had in mind.

A Maid Cafe? :3
photo.jpg

Back