Denied -Mortys Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Morty

Steam Username
-Morty

Current Age
15 (I know the minimum is 16 but i'm turning 16 on the 29th)

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
|UTC-5| |CDT|

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I'm on from 7:30 to 10:30 am, and from 6:00 to 9:30 pm. (6:00 to 11:00 pm on the weekends)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree, after all this is pretty much the only server I go on.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Most recently i'm a mod on GMTC and will still be on there sometimes. I was a staff member on life punch for awhile, but then I decided to host my own server. So I was the owner of my own TTT server for awhile. I got a few donations and had a good player base, but one day my PC broke and I had to replace it. And when I got the new PC I realized I had lost all my important server code and files. I was also a mod

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I know this isn't a very long time but I really love this server!
I joined on 7/20/17
My total playtime is: 5:07:19

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would help by making sure that the rules are being followed and that if any situations occur that they will be dealt with and solved. I'm available almost all day every day and I can be summoned whenever there is a situation.

Extra Information or Comments
If you need to ask me any questions or anything, just message me on either discord or steam. If i'm accepted I will try my best to keep the server under control.

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Lack of playtime, moderator on another server.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back