More customization for cabin music

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilm9001.com

Donator
can we get a "always on" option for stage lighting and laser emitter, "always off" and "dont move with music"
also would be great to get the radio to move with music (could also be a "move with music")

most importantly ability to use youtube urls, i can use my own domain but i doubt alot of others can,
another great feature would be ability to play VIDEO, not only music.

Another great ability would be programmable lights, you can make custom lights for customs songs so they react like they should react.

I could do the "Always On" and "Don't React to Music" settings, sure. YouTube support will come as part of the Video Support additions to the Media System, but Items likely won't react to YouTube videos' audio.

Programmable Lights, we have nothing to announce at the moment.

So I've added 4 Settings in response to this suggestion.

Always On: Sets whether or not the Laser Emitter or Stage Light should always show their effects.

Always On Intensity: Sets the Laser Emitter's "intensity" when Always On is enabled. Basically adjusts where it would be with that intensity if it were reacting to music.

Laser Rotation Speed: Sets the Laser Emitter lasers' rotation speed. Used regardless of if Always On/React to Music is set.

React to Music: Sets whether or not the Laser Emitter or Stage Light should react to any music that's playing.

You'll be able to check the new settings out once GMCL's Beta Server is updated. Video Support for the Media System will be coming a little later.

Thanks for the suggestion!

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back