Accepted Monkeysmasher1's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeysmasher1

Donator
Steam Username
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Monkeysmasher1/

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
UTC/GMT -4 hours

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
anywhere between 3:00 PM to 1AM (anywhere between 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM on weekends depending on if i have to do anything)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I wouldnt say ive had much experience moderating a Gmod server, But i have experience moderating for ywitch streamers and YouTubera (Just an example: I am a moderator for Channel Absolute Zero who has over 16K subs on youtube. I make sure rules are followed in his discord and twitch livestream.)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Total playtime: 115+ hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would do what i always do, Try my best. I would try to make sure the rules are being followed, I would try to always be active (Cant always be as I am still in school), and I will always try to be as calm as i can towards anyone who happens to break the rules of the server.

Extra Information or Comments
Whilst reading over everything I will have to point out that due to school and A potential job along with my parents, I might not be as active at staff meetings as I would want to be and I would like to say sorry In advance. I will try to make sure I update people on the whole job situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back