Status
Not open for further replies.

NagaBreeder

Steam Username
NagaBreeder

Current Age

Timezone
Middle East Kuwait (GMT+3)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
(From 8AM to 4PM)
more Information: ((can be more or changed depends on college as well but most likely am on most of the time in my time if correctly I said the servers time would be 4PM to 00:00 in my time could be afk in between to be more honest as well))

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
nothing at all new to this position and would love to learn everything in gmod from someone whos experienced like you guys I saw and observed how things goes for mods and seems handful and so useful and I gotta write notes because sometimes I forget things I use /help command a lot even though I have +2100 hours in gmod

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
its kinda in late 2017 not sure exactly when and I have 461 hours currently
this my oldest screenshot from yuki https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1083981668
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would help new members and would lead them to the safe zone and how the server would be safe without such videos that needs to be blacklisted and spend time with members and earn their respect of a person not as a mod as how I do mostly right now even without being mod trying my best to accomplish everything possible meeting new people always is fun when you spend and understand them more
Extra Information or Comments
honestly what I noticed so much in this server lack of mods/devs at times I be on sometimes and some people post videos that should be blacklisted and I would be really happy to get in the team if I got a chance and if I did not I will still observe and learn more from everyone is there and sorry for my lack of English it is not my native language I am Arabian as mentioned from Kuwait the only reason for applying is to help people have the best experience they expect to be in as much as I was when I first got in here but sadly got fight with the person who introduced me to yuki but still I loved how he did and got attached to this server a lot and would be happy to hand my hands to you guys and even if this got rejected I would understand if I lack something or anything you require please let me know to improve if I want to apply again for this and god bless you who read this I know it is a lot, I thank you for taking the time to read my Application from my heart <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back