Denied Miyafuji's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyafuji Yoshika

Donator
Steam Username
Miyafuji Yoshika (Waterstar is my custom ID, however I've only seen 3 Miyafujis max on at once and none of them had the bio I had~)

Current Age

Timezone
-5 UTC , Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Typically I'll be on in the evening, late night into the next day, but I do come on in the early afternoon as well on occasion.
To be more specific, somewhere between 6pm-2am with Noon-5pm possible.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes, I've been doing that :D

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
For about a half a year I used to be an admin in a server for a game called Unturned. I was quite loved by the server too, infact some people preferred to come to me for help instead of the other admins~ I left due the server being down for several months and then coming back up with a very different design (turning into a faction based pvp instead of pve...)

I'm also currently an admin of a small gaming group on discord, so I know how that stuff works.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
8/2014, 18ish hours as of 8/3/2017? A majority was with an admin on, and I do plan on logging on much more. I had an issue with my old computer with loading times, but this new one loads the server real fast.

EDIT: 6 days later and I'm up to 76 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I am typically a happy and chirpy guy who gets along with people very well and is happy to help, but also can lay down the law if needed.

Extra Information or Comments
My Gmod hours is running really close to 1000 hours, and my account is 7 years old. I've seen a lot of stuff in my time.

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Lack of interaction with staff/community.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back