Solved Missing Water Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumping121

I loaded onto the game today and started getting this strobe texture effect on the water for the texture missing. I deleted all the files and re-downloaded the as said on the missing textures thread but still getting this. I was just wondering if a dev has encounter this problem before and maybe can help me fix it?
KQAsSus.png

Uh...that doesn't look missing, that looks overridden. Make sure you don't have any addons that could be conflicting with our server content.

Yeah, I think this water texture used for the waterfalls is included in vanilla Gmod, so it being missing doesn't make a lot of sense. If you find that you have nothing that could be overriding the texture as Winter suggested (which I agree is most likely the issue), verify your Gmod game cache.

The overriding texture was fixed after I restarted my PC and when I came on the next day the water texture was fixed. I'm not sure what happened for it to cause that if its a normal Gmod texture. Thanks for the help anyway!

Yeah, I think this water texture used for the waterfalls is included in vanilla Gmod
Actually it's custom; there are no default waterfall textures.

But it sounds like it's fixed, so I'll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if you need anymore help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back