Status
Not open for further replies.

McMoofin-Sama ⑨

Steam Username
McMoofin ⑨

Current Age

Timezone
Hawaii-Aleutian time zone UTC-10:00

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
From 6:00AM-12PM (This is a rough estimate.)

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I Moderated two small to medium sized minecraft servers (server pop. 10-30 people at a time usually.) in 2013 as well as currently a moderator of a discord server of 48 members. In the minecraft servers i was in charge of tasks ranging from greeting and helping new members get a start in the server, to seeking out people exploiting the currency system (e.g. using wallhacks to find rare blocks to sell) and griefing; determining if offenses were intentional and determining if they needed to be banned/kicked depending on the circumstances. The discord server im in charge of handling spammers, trolls, etc.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Roughly March 2015 to July 2016

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I plan to moderate situations that need to be addressed in a reasonable fashion like global chat spam, skip raiders, people intentionally griefing other members, people exploiting credit systems (telling other members hidden locations/ transferring credits for achievements and other exploits), etc. I understand that a moderator needs to be level headed in these situations and plan to handle them when needed.
I will also help new members personally with their problems if they can't get there message across somehow. Overall i wish for the betterment of yukitheater and for everyone to enjoy their time.
Extra Information or Comments
Honestly i love this community so much, ever since i joined and came on its been a fun time. Some of the best days i ever had were spent here with friends on the server and i hope for more days to come. Thank you to anyone that viewed my application. :)

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back