Denied Matae Apply 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardgore

Donator
Steam Username
Olympia

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
CET Germany.

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
From 1 pm to 10 pm a day can be more or less depends on how much time I have per day since I have school and need to study.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to the Maintain Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)
Been jr. Mod on both mystic cinema and SWU and been both Moderator and Super admin on Sleepytime Cinema been mod there twice because of personal reasons if u may wonder

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
August 2018, 531:33:06 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I like being mod on servers and I like to help,work for this community I learn fast and can improve and work with my knowledge that I still have from other servers and since I've seen that you guys need more Devs/Mods I thought I would give it a shot again and try again.

Extra Information or Comments
Thanks for reviewing my Apply and I hope I can make u proud if I can join you guys goodbye!

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Association with members of the Void group is concerning; previously permanently banned on other Cinema servers.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back