https://steamcommunity.com/id/sashimieater666/ ⸸MANIAC⸸

Length of Ban
1 Month

Staff Member that Banned You
Weiss

Ban Reason
Discrimination

Why You Should Be Unbanned

First off I would like to apologize to the staff for causing the commotion I did that night. I saw it was already stressful enough and I went and acted immature saying things I did not mean and things that I am not. It was childish of me to act that way and I hope I did not offend anyone by saying the things I said. I would like to have this Opportunity to apologize to the players in the server as well if my ban gets lifted I would personally apologize to them. YukiTheater is a server that means a lot to me and I have no excuses to why I did that. I have been playing there since early 2016 and I enjoyed it since even if I been on and off. I have over 700hrs in there and I spent all those hours with my wife. Id like this chance to get back in there and continue spending more time together with her.
I again apologize to the owner, the staff members and the player community for my actions.
Thank you.

Due to your extensive usage of discriminatory language and several requests for a permanent ban;
A ban was certainly in order. As of currently I will not be granting a ban reduction.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back