Status
Not open for further replies.

Maku Prime™

Donator
Steam Username Makumium STEAM_0:1:219620353

Length of Ban: Permanent

Staff Member that Banned You: Doctor Hue

Ban Reason: Skip Raiding

Why You Should Be Unbanned: Had no prior warning about skip raiding, and no one was watching/listneing to the video when it was skipped, and the person who queued the video has said he had no intention on watching it and was using it as a credit farm video, and had been told to stop queuing video in all the theaters though it was done by another player named Enzo.
i would be fine if my ban was just reduced to a month or 2 or appealed.

Hi, as I am the one who banned you, I will be handling your appeal. The skip raiding was the final straw in your list of offenses that has earned you this ban, it is not the only reason you were banned for as you have plenty of other warnings in the past. You were banned for: Gore, Skip Raiding, Trolling, Ear Rape, Adult Humor, Chat Spam, Tease, Multiple Past Offenses. This also happens to be your third ban and you were warned in the past by old mods for skip raiding someone's videos in VIP theater and were told the next would be permanent so you know that it was wrong to do what you have done. You can't appeal a permanent ban for two years after the ban, maybe your attitude will change by then. Try again then.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back