Timezone

U.S. Eastern Standard Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in A Day

12am-6am

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota

I Understand and Agree

Past Experiences/Creations Applicable to Position

I've been a moderator in a previous TTT server that sadly was forced to shut down due to many amongst the staff members. We found out the admin had been stealing the servers donations and buying micellaneous things. I'm fairly used to being proffesional about things. Especially when it's something i take seriously. Sure i like to laugh and goof off, but thats during my own time. Seperating responsibilities is one thing io believe everyone should be able to do. Whilst being a moderator on the server, i was easily one of everyone's favorites.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
I haven't joined any of the communities relating to YukiTheater, frankly i didn't know if there were any. My total playtime is roughly around 20 hours. (Yeah i know, thats not many at all, but since the time i put this application in, i'm sure it has definetly grown)

How Would You Improve the Studio or Community
I would make it a personal goal to make sure that everyone here on the YukiTheaters server has maximum amounts of fun, all while staying obidient to the rules. I would like to be able to bring the community together more often, like do more public events, like for example : have the zombies go beyond the occasional spot, and have the community fight together and fend them off from our precious theater to protect our anime!

Extra Information or Comments
I'm sure you have seen many of these statements before. But the one thing that seperates mine from the rest is the fact that i don't make promises that i don't intend to keep. That's one of the most important characteristics of a person to me is loyalty and honesty. One thing you will notice about me is that i'm probably one of the most straight forward guys you'll ever meet.

-Lynx Khaos

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back