Status
Not open for further replies.

function_class

Steam Username
loops_of_henle

Current Age

Timezone
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Mon - Fri: 6pm - 12 am
Sat - Sun: Various

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have previously served in the armed forces (USMC), in which I have held supervisory role with 3-4 people under me. I have also worked in various customer-service related jobs (retail/restaurant) in the past. I am also an active member of Yukitheater and its Discord server.

I am also currently in school to earn a B.S. in Computer Science.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Roughly January 2015 and ~120 Hours of Playtime.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
As a moderator, I would ensure that all rules and policies are adhered to.
I would also take any appropriate preventive measures to make sure future violations are minimized.
I would also listen to and take into consideration, any suggestions, complaints or comments concerning the community and route them up to superiors, if appropriate.
I would also, working as a team, maintain and promote a positive and healthy environment for Yukitheater and its users.

Extra Information or Comments
My Discord user ID is different from my Steam ID.

Steam ID: loops_of_henle
Discord: spirit_warriors

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Lack of interaction with the community/staff in-game, unfit demeanor.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back