❤Llenn❤

Donator
Steam Username
-Llenn (STEAM_0:0:181574216)

Current Age

Timezone
-Eastern Standard Time

Time Ranges on Server
-I'm mostly on from 2 P.M. to 8 P.M. whenever i get on (weekdays), and mostly all day whenever i get on (weekends).

Position I'm Applying For

Understand And Agree To Maintain Activity Quota?
-I understand and agree.

Past Experience / Creations Applicable to Position
-I have past experience with people on gmod and I try to help people whenever they need somebody to talk to and stuff like that. But, i've never been a mod or admin on anything specifically. I'm a very kind person and will talk to anyone if need be. (I'm a bit shy though) x3

Community Join Date and Total Playtime
-I joined yuki for the first time around August 2018 and have 180 hours of playtime on the server.

How I Would Improve The Studio and Community
-I don't really have a specific improvement idea, but I would do everything I can to keep the server clean of bad people and just be there for people if they need a friend. I really love this server and community, and want to help in any way I can. x3

Extra Information or Comments
-I don't really have anything else to say, but I do hope this server will stay what it is for awhile, and, if I do become a mod, i'll be very happy about it and i'll do my best to maintain the position. x3

Thank you very much for viewing my application and I hope you have a great day! x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back