Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesquidpizza

Steam Username
littlesquidpizza

Current Age

Timezone
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
On weekdays any where from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM (During the weekends ill be on generally any time of the day.)

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
For past Experience i haven't Modded any games before, but i used to be a manager for a Dollar General and it's taught me how to properly deal with staff member and people in general. I also had to lead a team to do my eagle scout project and that helped out with leadership experience and how to deal with problems.
Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined sometime in late 2016 I'm pretty sure and i have about 66 hours on this server

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would use my previous leadership and customer service experiences to help better take care of problems on the server and approach every situation with a calm, cool, and collected approach in order to bring about the best of any situation. Mostly I'll just try to make sure everyone is having a nice time and make sure to socialize with the good people of my favorite Gmod server.

Extra Information or Comments
I'm open to any sort of training or techniques you have to offer me in better helping out in running this server. Other than that just thank you for considering my application!

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Too many recent warnings, multiple warnings with the same reason.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back