Denied Littl3st4r Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littl3st4r

Steam Username Littl3st4r

Current Age 17

Timezone BST/GMT+0(Use this website if you don't know)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
I am on all the time when able to

Position Applying For Mod (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? Yes (Moderators only)

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position. I have a LOT of staffing experiece. I been staffing form 2015. I started out as a admin on a FO server I was very Bad at so I left the server I was staffing at, at the time. In 2016 I joined staff again on a diffent server and started to get batter at doing the job. In 2016 still I started to get ranks like Superadmin, Head of Staff and so on. In 2017 I started to co-own a server but I lost the rank due server closeing down and when that happen I haden't been staff on any servers unto 2018. In 2018 I started to get back into staffing I be came staff on a clone wars server as event staff but left as the server was dead then I went to a Dark RP server and seen if they needed staff and got co-owner. Well I was been co-owner I left that job on the 2nd server and I have not been staff on any server upto now.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers I kown my playtime but not when I joined I think I joined 2 mouths ago and as I joined today I seen my playtime as been reseted but my playtime is 01:48:22 (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community. I have a lot of experience staffing and helping players. I feel like I put a lot of effort and work into staffing I'm always active and I'm always on duty when needed. I'm pretty dedicated towards any community I am staff with unto I leave staff there. I'm always willing to help any Staff Members or players when needed! Being Apart of the this server staff team is a great opportunity and I glad to have this opportunity and I hope I can help this server more and continuing helping more players and showing my full potential towards this server. I'm willing to help this community grow and make it a better place for others to be in and make them feel welcome towards the this Community, I will do my job right and correctly I will not mess around or act unprofessional. As a Moderator I always act Professional around things I'm always serious in situations, I'm always respectful to others and I'm always trying my best to help as much people as I can. I wanna show my full potential towards this community and show what I can really do for staff and prove that I can do my job correctly. I believe I would work really well in situations and staffing problems, I also know how staff members work and how they staff and I would like to aside them as well and get there experience and how they do there job on this Community. I would like to help this community by getting rid of the minges and the people that break a lot of rules, I want to keep this community clean and a better place for others to be in, I always like helping Players/Staff Members that's the reason why I wanted to be apart of the Staff Team to help as much people as I can. I will always respect everyone how they want to be treated with because I want everyone to feel safe and just have a great time. As a Staff Member I will always listen to my higher ups at all times I will show respect to them and do what the say. I'm all about positivity I don't let negativity get towards me I feel like negative stuff doesn't mean anything to me and positivity keeps me going and achieving my goals. I'm willing to give any ideas or any suggestions towards the community and I will always try my best to make this community better for others and I want everyone to feel welcome and enjoying them selves to this community and I would like to help the new members of this server. I would like to show them around and introduce myself because I feel everyone is welcomed to stay in this community and should not be treated with disrespect or anything like that I would like for any new members that just joined this server to stay with this community and I want to be a role model for them as well so they could possibly lookup to me one day and become what I have become today. As a Staff Member for this server I feel like I can handle anything because I was actually a Staff Member in the past and I know what I'm doing in certain things and I should be alright with anything that needs to be done. I certainly show my leadership skills, Communication skills, Sportsmanship skills and so much more I'm willing to show I'm willing to put a lot of effort and dedication towards this server and continue my journey by helping people and acting professional around others and respecting others as well. I'm hoping to become Moderator because I would like to get more experience with this community and see how every other Staff Members work around things weather it be a RDM Case or anything really Major and I would like to know there experience with this server

Extra Information or Comments. I have no mic.

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Already have a sufficient number of Moderators.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, please do so when we have more demand for Moderators. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back