Here I am... one year later :)

Steam Username:
Krown

Length of Ban:
Permanant

Staff Member that Banned You:
WinterPheonix96

Ban Reason:

Crashed the server after saying 'GOODBYE WEEBS'.

Why You Should Be Unbanned:

This happened about over a year ago. I was being stupid and immature by using a game exploit to crash servers and did it to your guys server and I apologize to all the people that were renting a theater or watching a movie. I'm sorry for interrupting that and causing the server to go offline. I don't think I was thinking straight. I mean... I did donate to your server and stuff so if I really didn't like it I would have not donated and spent time on there or be making this appeal a year later after having my old one denied. So, if you can trust me again that I will be a good boy and play the server as intended, then I would be honored to come back and not cause any problems. I promise ;D
Thanks for your time and consideration.

Hello! We apologize for the long wait time for a response. We've considered your appeal and we're willing to give you another chance, so long as you don't break the rules again once you come back. Should you break the rules again in any way, your permanent ban will be re-instated.

Please take a look at YukiTheater's Rules again before joining again to refresh yourself. We hope to see you around!

/appealed
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back