Denied Kirky Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirky

Steam Username
Kirky

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
UTC +10

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Honestly unless I'm working I'm always available. I hardly sleep and I can always be contacted.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Agreed and understood

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Multiple servers, (Cube, Viodium, Crescent Horizon, Hexteria, etc etc. There has been a lot over the years)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
38 Hours on Yuki but nearly 1000 hours on GMOD across servers. Joined somewhere around the early 2016 mark.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Im an easygoing kind of person who has been in jobs between customer service and management so calm management of all is a natural trait. I have a lot of spare time to offer in between work and I have a lot of experience in the fields of moderation and development if ever needed.

Extra Information or Comments
Thanks for reading, hope I can add a good element to the team. I know I'm not the most known person around but I feel I have a lot to offer if given the time to show it. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Below Minimum Playtime for Moderators.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back