Keru

Donator
Steam Username
Keru The Avali

Current Age
17 Years Old

Timezone
CST (Central Standard Time)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Not entirely sure if this applies for CST timezones, but I'm usualy on daily. Usually on about 4-6 hours.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Yes, I agree to uphold all Quota and rules related to being a moderator for Solstice Games Studios.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Owned 2 Cinema servers (Both closed for financial reasons), Former Moderator on 2 others. Mod on one Discord servers.Former Staf on 4 non-cinema servers (Sandbox, DarkRP, etc)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Don't quite know when I joined any of the servers. Estimate is about may 11th. YukiTheater Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 216:10:57 GMCL: Unknown, But Estimate is about 5-8 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would love to help keep the community clean and friendly for all players. I enjoy helping people out with their issues on the servers, and would keep my duties as staff clean and simple, even when stressed. NO matter what i'm going through, I will strive to keep everything as friendly as I can make it!

Extra Information or Comments
None that I need to add at this time.

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Lack of interaction with staff/community.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back