Accepted Keru's staff application v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keru

Donator
Steam Username
Keru The Avali (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:113700017)

Current Age
17 Years Old

Timezone
CST (Central Standard Time)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Flexible depending on time I have. Could be on from 7AM to midnight if needed Usual time can be 4-6 hours.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Yes, I agree to uphold all Quota and rules related to being a moderator for Solstice Games Studios.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Owned 2 Cinema servers (Both closed for financial reasons), Former Moderator on 2 others. Mod on one Discord servers.Former Staff on 4 non-cinema servers (Sandbox, DarkRP, etc)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Don't quite know when I joined any of the servers. Estimate is about may 11th. YukiTheater Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 585:47:35 GMCL: Unknown, But Estimate is about 5-8 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would love to help keep the community clean and friendly for all players. I enjoy helping people out with their issues on the servers, and would keep my duties as staff clean and simple, even when stressed. NO matter what i'm going through, I will strive to keep everything as friendly as I can make it!

Extra Information or Comments
Might I just say it has been a honor being a member/donator for Solstace Games Studio! Even since I joined (don't remember when that was), I have been really active!
Most of all, I want to thank Winter and the devs for making such a beatuiful server. Also the staff for keeping it clean and friendly! I would much love to help out.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back