Invalid Kawaii's Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Believe It

Donator
Hey,

How does my account look in the SQL server. I am asking because I am always getting Inits, I know we spoke about this before and there was nothing wrong. Even before I uninstalled and installed GMod, clearing out all the log files and such but still, I seem to fall not fully init...
"[MySQL] WARNING: You are currently marked as Not Fully Init (Inventory)! If you see this message more than 3 times, PLEASE REJOIN IMMEDIATELY!"

Not sure if this will also impact my level gain, my credit count or my location within the map. But at times my client has a random bungee from what I was told.

I am just curious if my account is damaged within the SQL server.

I am not sure if I damaged my account from last year when I was screwing around with Cheat Engine.

The reason it appears is because how I wrote queries in YukiTheater is very, well, unoptimized. Thus, it'll spit out that message as a result of it getting the data "too slow" as opposed to its actual purpose of warning players that their account just plain didn't load.

The reason it appears is because how I wrote queries in YukiTheater is very, well, unoptimized. Thus, it'll spit out that message as a result of it getting the data "too slow" as opposed to its actual purpose of warning players that their account just plain didn't load.
Nice, how are the queries written if you don't mind me asking. Sorry, majoring in Network Security and SQL has been a thing I have been interested in for quite some time.

It's a bunch of SELECT Queries except there are like 8-10 of them per player, where there should be like 2. Inspiration will use approximately 2 per player if it isn't their first time joining, for contrast, and Inspiration is ironically a lot more complex.

It's a bunch of SELECT Queries except there are like 8-10 of them per player, where there should be like 2. Inspiration will use approximately 2 per player if it isn't their first time joining, for contrast, and Inspiration is ironically a lot more complex.
Oh nice! Sorry about such a late response, I worked all night. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back