Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthewarlock

Steam Username
jackthewarlock

Current Age

Timezone
CST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
2:00PM - 1:00AM on weekends

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I am currently the owner of a very active and relatively small discord and I am the president of the YukiTheater gambling society.
I have taken many classes in and am experienced with leadership.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined around March 2017 and have 203 hours logged ingame

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
As a moderator, I think I am very fair and unbiased in situations, and I believe that I am reasonably-charged in how I enforce things. I can also be very friendly to new players and be knowledgeable about the rules in YukiTheater.

Extra Information or Comments
I am friends with a lot of other YukiTheater commoners, and I am also known as that guy who won two consecutive lotteries in a row in two days, and I am the frontman of the YukiTheater barbershop trio, The Duwang Gang. I am also extremely committed in that I watch all my anime exclusively inside YukiTheater, usually accompanied by my friends. I love this server and would love to be involved in its history. Thank you for reading my application.

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Too many recent warnings, multiple warnings with the same reason, previously banned on Discord.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back