I have a request! Help

Yesterday there was a big slot jackpot of like 200k and my sister won it. I poured about 50k into it so we decided that she would give me credits if I win vice versa. Since Winter included in a update that players can only transfer 10k per day which will take forever to send all the credits.

Can I have one of the super admins come on and verify on the server that both me and my sister agree to this and to send me the amount she wants to send me. She wanted to send 100k to me yesterday but could only send 10k so I need 90k more. Please help and thank you

This daily limit applies to everyone, as far as I know. Winter may be able to get around it, but I don't think Super Admins can.

The limit applies to all the ranks, even myself. The reason for it being added is that it was indeed being abused in order to gain Credits-based achievements.

The limit applies to all the ranks, even myself. The reason for it being added is that it was indeed being abused in order to gain Credits-based achievements.

So there is no way the owner of yukitheater could make this happen? It's impossible to do? I wouldn't get achievements for the credits because ive already completed them I just don't want to wait like week and a half to get the credits.

I could turn it off if I wanted to, since I coded the thing, but I have no intention of doing so. Please direct your outrage at those that wanted to abuse the system in the first place, as they are literally the only reason the limit exists.

I could turn it off if I wanted to, since I coded the thing, but I have no intention of doing so. Please direct your outrage at those that wanted to abuse the system in the first place, as they are literally the only reason the limit exists.

Just asking if it was possible I wasn't being salty lol

I'll just grab them over the course of 9 days. Thanks for letting me know

Back