Hycu™
Current Age

Timezone
(Use this website if you don't know)
Pacific Standard

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day
2-3:30 on Weekdays
5-6 on Weekends

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand, agree, and will follow the activity quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
No

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Joined community group around a week and a half ago and server time is
41:23:32 (HH:MM:SS)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

Mostly dealing with people breaking video request rules and harassment towards other players.

Extra Information or Comments
I have found and joined this server around two weeks ago and I love it. I have already put my support into the server and developers by becoming power donator. In my two weeks, I already have 38 hours on this server which is perfect and even a little over the time required to be a moderator in this server. I want to become moderator to help out and keep this server alive so I can bring the joy to others that this server has given to me. Thank you for taking your time and reviewing my application and I hope you guys can make me a moderator

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back