Accepted Hunter Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Steam Username: Hunter

Length of Ban: Perma

Staff Member that Banned You: Not sure, it was a long time ago.

Ban Reason: Saying conspiracy theories or something, not sure it was a long time ago. Pretty sure I was just posting dumb theories I was coming up with in my head like Obama is putting fluoride in our tap water to mind control us. Just thought it was funny, sorry :S

Why You Should Be Unbanned: Because it's been awhile and I feel bad. I'm just a weeb and wanna watch anime with my friends. I'll play nice, big sorry.

Hi Hunter.
Thank you for taking time to make a ban appeal.
Since your ban was done by an ex moderator back in 2014 I'll be handling your appeal.

Your ban reason is as follows:
Trolling, Harassing other players, Permanent

Since it was almost 2 years ago I wouldn't mind letting you back in. Hopefully you've cleared up your act and won't continue to troll or break any rules. We'll give you a second chance. When you join back please be sure to read up on the rules here so you know what's allowed on our server. If you're confused about any of the rules or unsure about a video you'd want to play on the server please ask online mods.
You can reach them by using @ followed by your message. They'll be able to answer any questions you might have.
Your ban has been removed. Hope to see you soon.

/appealed
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back