Hello there!

Demonkush

Ex-Developer
Hi, I'm Demonkush! I've been playing on Yukitheater since 2014 I think, but very inconsistently. Lately I've been on a lot more, enjoying anime and hell's kitchen marathons with ya'll, keeping a positive attitude and trying to help new people out whenever I can.

I really like the server, and I hope to be good company here. I'm can be willing to help out development-wise too; I have several years of experience in the hammer editor and I've been toying around with lua since 2014, and the source engine itself since about 2006. ( I'm also the creator of the gamemodes Chestburster, and a WIP called Hex. Can show some vids of them if requested. )

So yeah, if there's anything that I can help with just let me know and I'll try to give it a shot! I'll also definitely give some suggestions / feedback on the forum and/or trello when some ideas start flowing.

Hey, you've got experience in Hammer? That's awesome, we're actually actively looking for developers who can work in Hammer as long as they can meet our standards. If you do feel the itch to join the team, you've gotta make an application on this board.
Other than that, welcome to our forums and hope you continue enjoying yourself on YukiTheater :)

Hey, you've got experience in Hammer? That's awesome, we're actually actively looking for developers who can work in Hammer as long as they can meet our standards. If you do feel the itch to join the team, you've gotta make an application on this board.
Other than that, welcome to our forums and hope you continue enjoying yourself on YukiTheater :)

Thanks for the welcome Sophie-bear, and Machigai! I'll definitely think about joining the team, but I feel like I should embrace the community and get myself known a bit more first. I did donate a bit, and I've been spending a good amount of time on the server almost everyday so its safe to say that I'm here to stay.

I do have experience in hammer, I know how to utilize it properly and in many different ways, but I wouldn't boast that I create high quality maps especially not of my currently published work. I do have confidence though that with what I know today that I'm capable of creating good maps, as I've grown to be very anal about optimization and texture justification. If you'd like to see some of my previous work, I have a good portion of it on my Steam Workshop.

Back