Accepted Hazel Grace Moderator Application~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel Grace

Donator
I try this again after the changes I was told to make before reapplying again.
Steam Username
Hazel Grace

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
11am-3pm 7pm-12am

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
No garrymods moderator experience, but I was a co-founder for a roleplaying group. This group had over 100 members and my job was conversing with them all and creating a program to pair off those that fit well together. If in a situation coflict was an issue, I resolved it with ease so that everyone was content and happy.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Join Date - Late 2015
Total Playtime- 103 hours, 41 minuts

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I think conversing moderators are a positive thing, it brings more to the spirit of Yuki Theater. I have partook and plenty of fun dance parties and movie nights every friday. I think bringing more social events, even a karaoke night would be lots of fun. It creates more of an audience and creates friendships between users who join yuki.
I think making a more positive and friendly environment for users is whats important! As long as everyone is following the rules, Yuki has lots of potential than what it already is!

Extra Information or Comments
As mentioned in my last application 2 months ago, I know a thing or two about coding so I don't mind helping out here or there with that. (Cool tid-bit about me)
I am very tech savvy so for problems that may occure during the game, especially with flash I can help no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back