1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identified Golf > Winter > Hole 15 Glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by generalschrimpf, Jul 21, 2019.

1. generalschrimpf

generalschrimpf New Member Donator

As you may know, there's a rotating platform on this hole where the final hole is. Well, if you hit the edge of the spinning platform, you will NOT be able to shoot whatsoever. I'm guessing if you're alone you'll have to restart the server altogether [unless you can quit but idk how].

This needs to be fixed...

Cipher likes this.
  2. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear 3D Modeler Staff Member Developer

Resetting ball position immediately when this happens can be used as a workaround for this (sometimes), but it's not ideal. This and the other bug on that same hole that makes you fall through the spinning platform if more than one ball is on it are both known bugs we'll fix once we have the time to do so.

Cipher and generalschrimpf like this.
  3. generalschrimpf

generalschrimpf New Member Donator

I had hit reset ball but it wouldn't let me whatsoever. But thanks for the reply. :)

Sophie-bear and Cipher like this.
  4. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear 3D Modeler Staff Member Developer

Yeah, it's not a great workaround; there really isn't one. This bug was unprecedented when the map was launched so the ideal solution for us is to just fix the map.

Cipher likes this.
  5. Cipher

Cipher New Member

I would like to say the same thing happened to me on the same hole (Hole 15) in the Frosty course and would not let me reset the ball at any given time. Also, there is an area on the top-right quadrant of the spinning platform going toward the flag from the starting point, that my ball rolled over and was given the "out of bounds" text.

generalschrimpf and Sophie-bear like this.
  6. WinterPhoenix

WinterPhoenix Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

We're pretty familiar with this bug; as Sophie said it's been an ongoing issue since the map launched. We'll take another crack at it, but it'll most likely be a bit before we get to it.