Genostriker

Length of Ban
11days

Staff Member that Banned You
Hazel Grace

Ban Reason
Ecchi, Ear rape, Trolling, Tease Log ID: 2338076, 2338149, 2344768, 2344763

Why You Should Be Unbanned
Hello, currently i believe the ban i have received is far greater than what it should be. First for entry #2344763 i specifically asked Hazel if i was allowed to play that video in which i was told i was, so that ban reason makes no sense? For 2338149 i played that video then had an exchange with mod burrito in which i implied that video was ear-rape and it was my bad and that it should blacklisted. For 2338076 i was kindly asked by burrito to go to private theater which i did. The only video that i can reasonably say makes sense its 2344768 that was played in a private theater, the video titled "Ebony feet big toe sucking" also does not even show the man "sucking toes". I believe that this ban should be uplifted if not reduced. Thanks for your time.
Geno~

I was the moderator that banned you, so I will be taking care of this case.

After some discussing with staff, we believe your behavior in the past (From your first ban, 1/30/16) still continues to display the choices you make today, which has led to your current second ban. We feel that you do not wish to understand nor follow the rules in Yuki Theater that we have set in place.
As for the video, Log ID; 2344763 I do apologize on my behalf for my error, as this was and is considered 'tease'. So for my error I will reduce your ban time by 1 day.

See you in 9 days.

/reduced
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back