General suggestions

ilm9001.com

Donator
Marketplace for people to sell stuff in, furniture, fish (a suggestion from me in another thread), crafting materials (see the crafting suggestion), beer etc.

Crafting, you can craft furniture and other stuff with crafting materials, and it will be cheaper than directly buying the furniture from a shop.

Bar table.
There are bar stools, no table high enough for them.

Restaurants and bars.
May not have alot of use (since hunger is not and shouldnt be a thing.) but just add "realism" and fill up some of the empty space, speaking of empty space...

Add things to the lobby.
Chairs, plants, vip lounge and more stuff like that.
Its way too open right now (atleast in my opinion)

Improve chat.
Its SO ANNOYING to look at sometimes.

Players are able to sell Items they own by right-clicking on them in the Inventory Menu as it currently stands. You'll also be able to trade with other players in a future update, but I don't know if there would be any particular purpose for a marketplace like that.

Crafting, we have nothing to announce at the moment.

Restaurants and Bars, of course. This is a Cruise Ship after all, and we have some plans in the works for those.

Add Things to the Atrium, that's in the works and will be there in a future update.

Improve Chat, I'm not sure what you mean by it being annoying. If you mean that text stays up on screen, that's a bug with Awesomium, and won't/can't be fixed until Chromium comes to GMod's main branch.

Back