Denied Doggo's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Steam Username
Doggo (Was also known as Katia for some time)

Current Age

Timezone
Central Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I don't really have any particular time, and I could change it whenever necessary.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Absolutely

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have used ULX and other modding tools on my own server and I know how to use most commands associated with it.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
May of 2014 and ~310 Hours of Playtime

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
A lot of the time I am on, I tend to see only one mod on. I would be able to take some of the pressure off that mod, be able to bounce ideas off of them and also be able to turn to them for advice. I am good at both staying out of drama and defusing a situation, should it arise.

Extra Information or Comments
I have, from time to time, relayed both log information and instances of rule breaking back to the mods and I have received positive feedback from said mods, so I know what to look for in the future. I have been using Discord for a while and I am perfectly fine with using it.

I appreciate the time you took to read this application.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back