Denied Developer Application, music and sound producing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limpan99

Steam Username
karentookthekidshttps://steamcommunity.com/id/hacksore

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
CET
Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
N/A

Position Applying For developer/music

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
graduation in music and composing, using different types of techniques to develope music in any genre, as a musician i am good as an instrumentalist and im both experienced in logic X and Fl studio.
Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers
Just joined today, ~ N/A
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
the feeling of not having bought or copyrighted music. some sounds that you need may not be on the market, could easily be done through someones mind and aesthetical ideas. to make the game a lot more magical.

Extra Information or Comments
Thanks for taking the time to read my application. im actually VERY new at doing music to games. i have some IRL stuff too as a musician, so i wont be excpected to be on EVERY day because of my freelance and profession

Hello there!

The developers have reviewed your application and we've voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by developers: Role may not warrant a position, could be external commission work instead, proper examples of previous work not provided in application, may not be needed from the standpoint of expense (something for once SGS is bigger?).

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above before doing so. Better luck next time, and thanks for your time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back