Denied CyberGaming's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberGaming

Steam Username
CyberGaming
Current Age
(i have quite a deep voice for my age and i believe i am fairly mature, im also midway college)

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
BST (British Summer Time)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
3-4+ Hours
Eastern Time:
Weekdays: Various times throughout the day, but mostly on from 1pm-5pm+
Weekends: Various times in the afternoon, but mostly on from 10am-8pm+
(Depends if i am well or if i am available)
My Time:
Weekdays: Various times throughout the day, but mostly on from 6pm-10pm+
Weekends: Various times in the afternoon, but mostly on from 3pm-1am+

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was an admin of a Minecraft Server (No longer available) 2014
I am becoming an admin in a friends server named MrVideoFreak
Was working a part time job in a restaurant for a year and a half.
Worked abroad for 2 months with kids in need.
Won 3rd place in a national dance competition.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I have joined just recently and have played a day on your server :)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I am constantly active in game with not just the staff but everyone in the server. I am friendly to all members and treat everyone nicely and with respect. When staff may be busy or offline as time zones are different, i will be available for the peoples needs in order to keep the server adequate.

Extra Information or Comments
I am currently studying Media in college, and i am learning how t use programs such as:
  • Photoshop
  • Adobe After Effects
And many other software's. This may be useful for advertising the Yuki server.

In the future i am looking to also study a bit more about programming by using:
Pi and other programming languages.

I am very organised and am up to date with the latest news on the server. I could possibly help update the server news more often as there has not been much news posted recently and for a while now.

I deal with situations carefully and calmly. I use no abusive or racial languages i know i would not like the same happening to me. When a person does break the rules i give warnings before giving the punishments. As i can be fair. And i am a very calm person.

I am very grateful for this server and in return i would like to help out and by giving the Yuki server in return, as much support as i can give. I hope looking forward to working with the staff and bringing smiles to new faces on the server.

Whether i am choosen or not,
I hope Yuki sever continues it success and remains a fun place for the players to enjoy and have fun.

Thank you for reading this as i have spent a lot of time and effort in this!
Continue to make peoples day Yuki server and hopefully i will ve able to help more soon!

Keep making the server awesome!

Yours Sincerely,
CyberGaming (Adam K)

(P.S. a friend of mine who i believe is worthy of helping the server is applying, if i am not chosen, please check out PRO15699's)
(P.S.S. If you are unable to give this role i will be happy to do another role :))

:)

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back