Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxman

Steam Username
Lion El' Jonson

Current Age

Timezone
Central time zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
My sleep schedule is off so its varies but I would say I get on about 4am-12am everyday although ive just joined the server 4 days ago i'm on frequently.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
When I used to play Minecraft a few years ago I was mod for a average sized sever. I also was mod for a Unturned server. I also was a big part of the Halo community owning and operating multiple clans and communities for many years and grew to be one of the largest clan/communities in Halo:Reach and Halo 4.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined only 4 days ago.
All of my playtime for Gmod is from me playing on the server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I've been on the server almost around the clock talking to people and watching vids and nothing ruins the experience like a few people coming in and starting drama and trolling. As moderator I would put a end to the drama for good YukiTheater is meant to be enjoyed not a place for conflict and trolling I want to give back to this community this is the first time ive ever been apart of something so amazing and close knit I want to help this community grow and bring down anyone who tries to stop that I want the people who come on to have fun and talk to friends to have the best time possible. I would be on as much as I could helping people and serving justice to those who break the rules.

Extra Information or Comments
None I can think of

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back