Not open for further replies.

HappyFeeder

Donator
Steam Username
Bloody Bastard

Current Age

Timezone
Pacific Daylight Time

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)

11AM-4PM
12PM-6PM
I present throughout the day on YukiTheater times I am on can be different.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)
Past Moderator for Military RP server.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know; Playtime on Yuki: F4>Show Player Stats, Playtime on GMCL: Look at your Player Card)
Some time around late 2016 or early 2017
Playtime 581:43:46 YukiTheater

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
YukiTheater was the first server I hopped on when i first started playing Gmod. I liked the server very quick and the staff they were all so friendly and still are today. I would like to continue the same staff service I seen in these years I have been on the server. I like to help people who are new and those who are old to the server in any way I can. I will take on the responsibilities of a moderator to ensure no rules are broken throughout the day and make sure everyone is having a nice fun time.

Extra Information or Comments
I would like to give back to the server by taking on this responsibility and with that I could help improve the player community. Id like to give back the same service I was given when I first joined. Thanks For Taking Your Time And Reading My Application.

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Negative reports from other players, too immature, poor composure.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back