Denied Bean's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

✩ bean

Steam Username: ✩ bean

Current Age: 17 years old

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know): MDT UTC -6, Mountain Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time): 3:00pm - 6:00am

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only):
I understand and agree to the Main Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
I watch my 4 year old sister, which is the equivalent of modding a server.
Also, I have helped around many servers, including which, one I have helped kick-start.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know):

1 Month? , 120hrs, around 4 hours a day (roughly, going by what I usually do.)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I think I could bring a vast amount of people to the server. Granted, I already have. Not only that, I could help event planning to bring more new users.

Extra Information or Comments

I know some people on this server do not like me, and that is granted for any person most likely. Nevertheless, doesn't mean I shouldn't be given a chance, even if it isn't now. Being a moderator requires problem solving skills, baby-sitting skills, and time. All of which I have. I understand my prior experiences can be nothing compared to others, but when put to the task I can surely do my job. I'm not expecting much to come out of this, but if given the chance I'd like to prove myself worthy. I am loyal to servers, and will spend most of my time at one specifically.

Usually, I am not permitted to leave the house, so therefore I have all the time in the world on my hands, available for on-call at any time, for any reason.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back