Banned for "false accusation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugLifeYoshi

Staff member: Momo , STEAM_0:0:53752681

Time :
1639436478969.png
Banned and in trouble because this guy is literally running into the theatre over and over screaming random crap and the mod is refusing to do anything about it but instead opts to warn and ban me. We are then all forced to agree to stop whatever and then all I do after that is watch my shit, this guy continues trolling so I tell momo hey this guy is running into the theatre screaming his crap again are you going to do anything. Then I am banned out of nowhere without the mod saying anything about it to me lmao. How can it possibly be a false accusation when it is corroborated by someone I don't even know? Ironic the mod defends the troller.
1639436699662.png
Edit: I added the guy for the witness testimony, I did not know this guy before said incident.
Edit2: Sorry I only just realised, look at his first sentence, "I really don't want to open my mouth up because I will end up like you"
What a great precedent to set as a mod, report someone verbally abusing you and you will be blamed and banned...

Last edited:
From the ban appeal, "Your refusal to calm down and let the mod handle the situation is what led you to this conclusion."
How can I let the mod handle it when the mod is seemingly ignoring the situation and the fact that the guy is continually trolling? The mod was simply NOT handling the situation at all and then I am punished for responding to a guy being allowed to troll multiple people, nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back