Status
Not open for further replies.

PugLifeYoshi

Steam Username:kendall

Length of Ban:10 days

Staff Member that Banned You:momo

Ban Reason:Annoying, Disrespect, Global spam, false accusation

Why You Should Be Unbanned:

I am moreso appealing the extension. I was clarifying what I was talking about because I was unsure if the mod understood what I was asking for. Now I get punished for a simple clarification? Oh and the mod has me blocked so I can't even ask them about it.

Hi, I was the mod who extended your ban time. You seem to be missing quite a bit from your ban appeal here so it's very difficult to respond to exactly what you're requesting.

After discussing the events that occurred in the server with the mods who were present and involved, it has become clear that you were apparently upset over another player and made everyone in the server aware of this by arguing about it in global chat even after being told to stop. You were given several requests to stop and let the matter drop, and when you did not stop you were muted. When unmuted you continued right back where you left off and were given a warning which you ignored and continued to argue in global. Because of your refusal to stop you were then kicked, however you made the choice to come back after the kick and continue the same actions which led to a ban of 7 days.

You then decided to make a player report against the mod who banned you and then moved that conversation to Discord where it does not belong. We have these forums for that reason, not Discord. I told you as such and the consequences if you were to continue and you did. I then PM'd you to inform you of your new unban date and blocked you since I do not wish to converse with you about what had happened in server via Discord PMs. That is what this forum is for, you have this ban appeal to make your case, not in a hidden PM where messages can be modified and deleted without a trace. The mod who banned you, Momo, already reported to staff that you apparently already attempted the same Discord PM spam with them so I took upon myself to stop that from happening with me. Hence the block.

Here is the Yukitheater Discord message:
Screenshot 2021-12-13 175258.png

and here is the PM I sent you:
Screenshot 2021-12-13 182508.png

Your ban was extended from 7 to 10 days.

Your refusal to calm down and let the mod handle the situation is what led you to this conclusion. From the screenshots of console chat, it is clear you did not wish to follow rules and wanted to continue arguing and spamming in global chat. You apparently had an issue with another player, and instead of letting the mod handle it, you chose to completely spam global and berate that mod which led to warnings, a kick and finally a ban.

You also seem to have a history of refusing to listen to rules:
https://www.solsticegamestudios.com/forums/threads/puglifeyoshi-permanent-ban-appeal.1296/

You had plenty of chances to stop, you refused, and because of that your ban time will stand.

Your ban expires on 12/23/21 at 17:58:07.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back