Reduced Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFire

BlueFire

2 months

Mal

Alleged Discrimination, Trolling, Skip raiding.

I believe i should unbanned because i went into yuki tonight to watch the new episode of chainsaw man and i happened to run into mal and his friend and we were having fun cause i was chasing him around for like 30 minutes and then the last time i found him his friend lily was in the theatre and she said something along the lines of "can you retards fuck off" and ran out of the room instantly it was the pool room then awhile later i run into theatre 1 and watch a faze rug video with ziz and a few others got bored left to theatre 4 and there were two people watching banjo-kazooie and i check to see if they were afk first cause i didnt want to interrupt them so i skip all the videos and played my own videos it was an episode from the boondocks i was just chilling then i ran back to the main lobby cause i heard mal run by so i was gonna chase him again cause he was having fun with his friend trying to hid from me and once i got to the main lobby hes all serious and claims that i intentionally skipped lilys video which 1 there is no proof and 2 she ran out of the pool room instantly when i was chasing mal so how would she have known i skipped a video if she and i werent in the room in the first place, after that another person who we had only seen running around the building and i personally had never seen watch anything came over to claim i had maliciously went into his theatre and skipped his video which was never the case cause i made sure the people were afk and i checked the whole room and akira was nowhere to be found, so it was obviously a lie to help mals cause i believe, so mal took his statement as fact with no evidence and then claimed a third person has messaged him on discord claiming i had done the same he took this statement as fact without evidence, mal proceeded to tell me not to do it again to which i replied what proof do you have i did any of this, he did not like having his authority questioned and proceeded to take what these others had said as complete fact but could never give me the proof i deserved so his friend malgara i believe the name was just telling me how i fucked up and how im getting banned, and i say why would i get banned for something i didnt do and he never gave me a reason and after warning me he never gave me a chance to reflect on the supposed wrong i had done because he instantly banned me without ever telling me why and even though it says Discrimination, Trolling, Skip raiding. these words were not uttered a single time so i believe i was unfairly banned mal while he was on a power trip, this is the definition of mod abuse, he never once fact checked nor could ever provide proof that my intentions for watching videos were designed to discriminatory to another or have any ill effect on a person so for these reasons i should be unbanned and mal reprimanded with appropriate action taken, i know this was long but i wanted to get ever detail in without missing any crucial steps becuase why lie in a ban appeal ive been on the server 3 years with 0 issues until tonight it just happened to be when a mod was abusing power that i got banned

Hi, I'll be handling this appeal.

There's no alleged discrimination here, there's blatant discrimination. The video in question you played can be found here in our video logs. You played this video 5 times in fact. As for not skipping videos, we do in fact have evidence of you skipping other players videos. Example One, Two, Three, etc. It appears you wanted to skip these videos in order to play your Boondock "episode" you were talking about in your appeal. That's where the trolling comes in by the way.

The moderation team discussed what happened and decided to reduce your ban from 2 months to 3 days. Please read the rules if you decide to return to Yukitheater on 10/28/2022

/Reduced
/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back