Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

メリオダス

Steam username: メリオダス

Length of ban: 2 weeks 5 days

Banned by: Ziziio

Ban reason: Ear rape

Why I should be unbanned: First of all it was only 20 second video that was not even that loud. Second in the theater there was only me and two of my friends who are fine with it. And I promise it won't happen again since now I have learned to not mess around no more.

Hello, since I was the staff member who banned you, I will be handling this appeal.

You were give a 19 day ban for the following videos:
2787050 - Animal Slaughter
2787172 - Disgusting
2791739 - Ear Rape

You were given multiple warnings and a kick for the videos above. You were also warned for skip raiding and trolling, of which you got banned the previous week for. The ear rape video you played is loud and the length of any ear rape video does not matter at all, it's still against the rules. I reminded you multiple times to review the rules before going back to requesting videos each time a rule breaking video was played. After reviewing your video history and considering how you acted with staff and other players, I am going to have to deny your ban appeal. You also tried to join the server on an alt account, which was banned. Your unban date will stand as 02/11/20, see you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back