Denied Ban Appeal: Scob Dob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scob Dob

Steam Username: Scob Dob
Length of Ban: 1 Week
Staff member that banned you: Kuro Usagi
Ban Reason: Harassment, Chat Spam, Ear Rape, Tease
Why You should be unbanned: Only one reason was possibly legitimate, the rest is kuro on a power trip

Attachments

• message.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi Scob!
You believe you should be unbanned because you believe only one of the five reasons is legitimate so I'll go through very quickly to explain why you had five reasons attached to your ban.

Ban Reason: Harassment, Trolling, Chat Spam, Ear Rape, Tease, 1 Week, Log IDs: 3080659, 3108562

Trolling/Harassment: You spoke extremely provocatively and aggressively towards Lilly and myself, and continued to do so even after banned by going to the discord to disparage my character and position specifically.

Chat Spam: In the past you were warned by Weiss for Spamming Global Chat, and you also showed your habit of having very quick one sided conversations in global, I recommend waiting to see if there's reciprocation from other connected users before continuing a conversation in global for very long.

Ear Rape: In the past you were warned by Weiss for playing this video, because you have the warning on record, it's noted in your ban, to show that you've been punished since your last warnings.

Tease: In the past you were warned by Ziziio for playing this video, because you have the warning on record, it's noted in your ban, to show that you've been punished since your last warnings.

Hopefully you see now that all reasons are credible and indeed legitimate, I hope you can understand why you were banned, and why you will remain banned for the original duration.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back