1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reduced 2 week ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by rebel89rebel, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebel89rebel

rebel89rebel New Member

Steam Username rebel89rebel

Length of Ban 2 weeks

Staff Member that Banned You Pants

Ban reason Earrape

Why You Should Be Unbanned I just mean no harm,always join the server for some movie time, i got 2 warns already cause of meme videos

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. rebel89rebel

rebel89rebel New Member

I just want the server to unban me cause i spent some time with friends in there

3. Pants

Pants Active Member

As the moderator that banned you, I will be taking care of this appeal.
    You were banned for the following:
    Discrimination
    Discrimination
    Discrimination
    Ear Rape/Tease
    Ear Rape

Looking into your history, you have also been banned once before for ear rape and other offenses. You were banned for 1 week at that time, which is why your ban this time around was longer. It's clear that you didn't learn from the last ban since you've been banned again. Since you are a pretty active and long standing member of the community, and for the most part aren't getting into trouble I will reduce this ban. I will only be reducing it by 1 week though, putting it at the same length as your last ban. Please pay more attention to the rules and the videos you queue to avoid another ban, because that one will be longer still. You will be unbanned on the 11th at 10PM Eastern. See you then.

/Reduced
    /Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.