Status
Not open for further replies.

Inco

Ex-Developer
Donator
Steam Username
Inco (drinconceivable)

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
EST (UTC-5)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM (might change soon)
Weekends opens this up quite a bit, but can be unpredictable

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Mapper

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)
Most of the maps I've done are either for the Extreme Football Throwdown (EFT) gamemode, or it's unofficial successor Xtreme Football Throwdown (XFT, unreleased as of writing this, under development by me and is currently a solo project). There are also a few maps that I made in order to test side projects I was working on at some point

The following maps were made by me from scratch for EFT:

Poker (EFT) (Note: First map I ever made!)
Jungle Fever (EFT) (Note: Broken cube maps / alpha masks due to repackaged map from someone else on the Steam Workshop - when I first released this, these were not issues!)
Unreality (EFT)
Spirit Temple (EFT) (Note: Last original map ever made!)

The following maps were either reworked or done entirely from scratch, but were not mine originally:

Tunnel (XFT)
(Done from scratch!)
Temple Sacrifice (XFT)
Space Jump (XFT)

And lastly, these maps were one-offs that I made to test projects I was doing with lua: (these maps are gone, I cannot provide links to any downloads - sorry!)

Plains Area (Another version here)
Temple Entrance (Another version here)
Microgames (Multiple levels in one for my scrapped WarioWare gamemode)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know; Playtime on Yuki: F4>Show Player Stats, Playtime on GMCL: Look at your Player Card)
Yuki: 02:44:49
GMCL: 01:11:02

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
By providing the skills and experience I've gained from the time I've spent in Hammer to previously make maps for NoXiousNet, and from my own projects

I can additionally provide other useful assets in other areas such as animating, modelling (to a certain degree), and lua scripting (lot of experience with)

Extra Information or Comments
Links to the maps seen in the Imgur albums can be provided on request (some are unlisted due to being part of XFT, and some might not be available at all), as well projects relating to the other subjects listed above

Please let me know if a link doesn't look right, I'll try to fix it (there's a lot of them)

Thanks for reading my application!

EDIT: Added album for last original map "Spirit Temple" for EFT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back