Denied baby criz's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senpai ⑨

Steam Username
baby criz

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
U.S. Central Time (CST)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
1:00 PM to 1:00 or 2:00 AM everyday, right now I'm on until like 4:00 AM lolol

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Moderator!

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Of course! I'd love to be here even more often, it wouldn't be difficult at all to maintain my quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I built host my own website, which requires the usual MySQL, html, css, SSH and cloud computing knowledge. I used to moderate random popup servers on gmod and I gained good ULX experience from it. I also use ULX offline for fun :)
I run a podcast and coordinate the people whom I work with to orchestrate an enjoyable product.
I was also shift lead at my job at a very high stress restaurant and was able to keep my cool and I'm sure I can bring that skill here to Solstice and to YukiTheater.
Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

Playtime: (HH:MM:SS): 509:30:46
Playtime this month: 43:10:31
Playtime last week: 43:10:31
Playtime Today: 05:24:00
Playtime with Admins: 470:00:11

I joined around 2016, I stopped playing around 2017 but just got a new PC and am back at it :p
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would efficiently moderate the server while making conversation with people and enjoying the community. I have become familiar with some of the moderation team and have known the higher management for the time I've played on this server.
I'm a very open person and I treat people kindly and I love to help.
Extra Information or Comments
Not much but I really hope I get accepted! I love this server so much and want to help keep it safe! It's such a great escape and I love the community here, everyone is so cool and nice. I want to be able to help the people, who already make it great, make it 10x better!
I just want to moderate!
Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my staff application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Not a good fit, concerns over maturity/demeanor/restraint.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back